Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Busy Week


I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day Weekend! My husband brought me home a BEAUTIFUL flower arrangement, I just had to share with everyone, he is so sweet. I love Yellow Roses and Purple is my favorite color so he instructed the florist of what he wanted and they did a great job, we use Gingerbread Florist often, they are GREAT!!! Times are slow for him in Real Estate selling houses if you know anyone looking to buy or sell their home please check out his website GoldenRealtyNC, we also do property management as well. Thank YOU!!
I have been busy promoting the SPCA Dog Walk wherever I can and posting flyers at coffee houses, libraries and vet offices. We are hoping for a great turnout at the event and that the SPCA will reach their goal of $130,000 for the new Spay/Neuter Clinic, read about the new clinic and the good things they are doing!!!!
The See Spot Read program I am involved in has a new Meet-Up Group please check it out, if you have a therapy dog we need volunteers, we are starting up a program at Fox Rd Elementary School next week, I am so excited about the group and how much it's growing. The kids really enjoy reading books to dogs and interacting with them, it's fun for everyone!
I am off to walk some sweet pugs, their owner has been working a lot of long hours lately and I am seeing them twice a day at 10:30am & 4pm giving them extra attention, walks & TLC. The girls are doing fine, but their owner is ready for long hours to be over, it's tough being a lawyer I am sure, I enjoy my job immensely and don't have to worry about getting stressed often, only on Holidays so I get overwhelmed, but ever since Erin has joined my company I have had more free weekends and time to work on marketing my website and business. I hope to hire a 2nd person this Spring and keep them as busy as Erin stays.
Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment