Sunday, February 22, 2009

Best Rescue Story

The PEDIGREE company is honoring Peyton Gaudiosi with the "Best Rescue Story."
Wonderful story, watch the video talking about it too - http://wake.mync.com/site/Wake/news/story/25739/raleigh-woman-honored-for-rescuing-dog/ - this new technology is also being developed to help soldiers with large skull defects.

Speaking of Soldiers, Tuesday evening Happy & I are doing a Reading session for children of deploying National Guardsmen at a local church, this is so exciting people are finding our group and asking us to do things now.
Here is a picture of Happy at the Boys & Girls Club this past week she loves kids reading books to her. And likes to pay on her side and get belly rubs at times as well like in this photo.

Have a great week everyone, it's slow for me this week pet sitting so I am taking the time to market my site, the SPCA event and posting signs around the areas I service trying to drum up new business, Spring is coming and people will start travelling more (I hope anyway)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment