Friday, April 10, 2009

Busy week with Spring Break and Easter Weekend!

Spring Break has been busy, last week I hired 2 new pet sitters to work for me Spring is here, Summer is coming and Erin & I need more help. So I welcome Whitney & Maggie who joined my pet sitting team!! Both are students, with light class loads as they are entering their senior years, both are HUGE animals lovers and great girls, I look forward to you meeting them.

The SPCA Dog Walk is Downtown Raleigh in Moore Square next Saturday from 10-2pm, walk starts at 11AM. I look forward to seeing you there, we will have a vendor table set up with lots of FREE Stuff, please come see us and the many other vendors out there.

Have a Great Easter Weekend and if you haven't see these Bunny Identity Theft Photos do take a look, they are too cute!!

Cindy Golden of
Cindy's Pet Sitting Services
919-605-5133

No comments:

Post a Comment