Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hair O' the Dog Event is Downtown Raleigh Saturday 1-7pm

I hope to see some of you at 101 Lounge + Cafe on Saturday in Downtown Raleigh. I will be there at 1:30, the therapy dog group we belong to is going. I am trying to talk my husband into going as well so we can bring both of our girls out, they do love outings. If it's raining I won't go though as our Maltese don't do well in the rain since they are in long coats and I don't think it will be much fun without them there since it's a dog event!! A percentage of the proceeds benefits the Wake County SPCA.

This week has been crazy for pet sitting, busy, busy..... I am going to hire 2 more employees within the next few weeks to help out as summer is coming and Erin & I can't handle all of our clients pet sitting needs. After we get thru Spring Break week and Easter Weekend, we are going to be exhausted and ready for some relief.

Mike & I have scheduled our annual Carolina Beach vacation for Saturday 6/6 - Saturday 6/13. We love getting away for a week and relaxing on the beach with "our girls" AKA our Maltese dogs. As long as we have internet we can work while we are away. Erin will handle my business and any new client consults that may come up, she is definitely my right hand in this business, I am so glad to have her working with me.

I met a great contact this week, Amanda with Sitter Connection she and I met for coffee just a while ago and we have been exchanging emails this week. She has been very helpful and has referred a few of her babysitters that work for her to me to work as pet sitters. I have 3 good candidates I will be interviewing next week. We discussed marketing and advertisting our websites and where we post fliers, and postcards, that is how she found me, a flier I had around Five Points. I look foward to networking with her and her many clients for any pet sitting needs they may have as she doesn't offer that service.

I hope you all have a great weekend and stay dry, looks like more rain is headed our way, fun stuff, we can't complain about being in a drought anymore that's for sure.

Cindy Golden of
Cindy's Pet Sitting Services
Keeping Pets HAPPY at Home!!
919-605-5133

No comments:

Post a Comment