Sunday, March 1, 2009

Want a Custom Collar or Leash for your furkids??

One of my clients and her girlfriend are now making them and I told her I would share the link with pet lovers - http://www.theotherkiddesigns.com/ Magnum and Higgins are my English Pointer clients and yes, they are named after Magnum PI show!

So if you have clients looking for something custom they can do it, they are also setting up at Bark Around the Park at 4/18, so those attending will see them there. I will be at the SPCA Dog Walk that same day, please Sponsor Erin & I for any amount just $10 helps to save a life - http://www.spcawake.org/goto/CindysPetSitting or better yet sign up to WALK with us, I have formed a team, just click the link Join Team above the list of team members names. I am also setting up a vendor table and giving away large calendars with all sorts of dog breeds as well as imprinted cups, doggie treats, Pet Poison Helpline static clings (which is a great thing to have) and other things, come out and see Erin & I!!

Enjoy the forthcoming snow everyone, I am ready for SPRING myself!

Have a great week,
Cindy of
Cindy's Pet Sitting Services

No comments:

Post a Comment