Friday, March 6, 2009

Beautiful Weekend in Raleigh, NC

My husband, Mike and I have decided to take advantage of the wonderful weather this weekend. I am actually free with no pet sitting jobs, thanks to Erin taking another one for me giving her 4 this weekend so we are taking a road trip with "the girls" (our Maltese) going to Lake Lure - I found a great Pet friendly place online we are looking foward to our trip and going to Chimey Rock Park to see the waterfall, it's one of my favorite things in the world, I just love them!! I will post some pics next week.

Please mark your Calendars for Hair O the Dog - another event benefiting the SPCA - sounds like fun and I hope to make it out there on Saturday 3/28. The therapy group I belong to is going, I am going to bring Joy if I do go, she is not therapy certified as she is a little spastic but she is a ton of fun and loves people.

Have a fun, safe and sun-filled weekend everyone!
Cindy of
Cindy's Pet Sitting Services

No comments:

Post a Comment